Pandorium Colony Pandorium Colony

Awesome game, where can i buy the desktop version?

Phoebe Wants to Battle (1.0) Phoebe Wants to Battle (1.0)

I think this is pretty good for an early project, just keep at it and you'll get better

Pussymon: Episode 15 Pussymon: Episode 15

When you get all ten pussymon and go to the Temple or whatever, you typed in "Letting" instead of "getting"
I don't mean to point out the little things but that's the only flaw I noticed.

Pussymon: Episode 14 Pussymon: Episode 14

You can buy evolution stones but none of them evolve? Dude wtf, other than that 10 of 10

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, I let the evolution stones avaiable in all episodes, but in this one you can only use it to evolve Leucanlow into Helianlaze (and also Seesprouth into Leucanlow if you're playing the Patreon Special Edition).

Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 1.9.5) Elana Champion of Lust (Alpha 1.9.5)

This is shaping up to be a very fun and interesting game. I didn't play very much of this version because I can't make any progress.
Every time you go back to the birds eye view of the world the influence percentage changes back to 1% and that was to annoying for me to try and play more. Other than that keep doing what you've been doing, like I said, the game is coming along nicely.

knotgames responds:

Every time you rest you lose 5 of infuence on each area in this version. Too much maybe...

Inseminator Inseminator

Really needs a lot of work before this is ready for the portal

Fate Sex Night Fate Sex Night

I found a way to beat the game easy and fast. Use a touch screen

Elsa x Jack Frost 18+ Don't let it go! Elsa x Jack Frost 18+ Don't let it go!

Still a much better love story than twilight

Pussymon: Episode 02 Pussymon: Episode 02

As far as the game aspects go, (Rather than the entertainment aspects) the game could use a bit more definition.
It took me a while to find the enemy health bar...
that's really all I can think of since I wasn't trying point out every major detail.
Keep up the great work

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, the game is still unfinished, many things like combat system and interface will be enhanced yet.

DBZ Hentai Webcam (DEMO) DBZ Hentai Webcam (DEMO)

I think this is really creative especially since most hentai flashes are all the same