View Profile AssassinKnight

All 21 Movie Reviews

8 w/ Responses

There isn't a single flaw in this that I can point out.

I really like it when it comes to the art style. It's minimalistic but also interesting in its design similar to China, Illinois or Home Movies (Those were just the first to come to mind).

art-evilOlive responds:

Thanks, I'm a huge fan of Home Movies. Brendan Small is a genius. Thanks for the review and be ready for more. I've been working on a few more buttons and scenes.

What type of sex act is this called?

GregoryShitcock responds:

bondage

This is probably my favorite video on the internet now. make more funny vids with nude girls

What is SPH?

An Oscar-worthy work of blunt truth and bold outstanding speculation. (Forgive my punctuation errors if I made any)

I don't care what anyone says this was funny

Kattlarv responds:

Kinda the entire point of it so... :P

Add more frames, it maybe a little extra work but I promise it will pay off. other than that, slap some sound effects and voice acting in there and you'll be right as rain

Slum-Tan responds:

Thanks for the input. I've got other projects to finish before I even think about going back to other works. However, after all the information I've received I'm putting a little more time into my other projects going forward. :3

I like Korra :C

I'm pretty sure no girl will ever laugh playfully if you cum on her face so I am declaring Zone-tan the boner Queen of the Internet

21, Male